COLOURCOIL® METALLIC PVF2 SeriesTM [20/25 yr warranty]

► Special effects to enhance design creativity
► Stunning inspirations in colour extensions

20 %
Gloss Level
20 +
years warranty* against colour fading, chalking and delamination
25 %
years warranty* against corrosion

Explore our product

Full strength 70% PVF2 KYNAR 500® Fluorocarbon (PVDF) paint system with 100% Ceramic / Inorganic solar reflective pigments
Energy-efficient colours compliant to Energy Star® and GBI (Green Building Index) requirements for the downstream manufacturing of cool metal roofs
Anti-Fading & Anti-Staining paint formulation
Aluminum - Zinc alloy substrate preferred
Mica special effect
Environmentally Friendly - NO LEAD CONTENT!'

METALLIC PVF2 SeriesTM with a pearlescent / metallic finish is a custom formulated fluorocarbon solar-reflective paint system for ultimate colour and gloss retention providing lasting outdoor performance. Applied over ALZ55 (55% aluminum-zinc coated steel), this high performance pre-painted steel will exceed the service life of any other coating systems.


General exterior architectural applications, especially for long-term, maintenance free applications. Roofing & wall cladding in residential, industrial & commercial construction.


METALLIC PVF2 SeriesTM finishes consist of full strength 70% Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® fluoropolymer resin. The remaining 30% is a proprietary acrylic polymer. Only specially selected, lead-free colourfast ceramic/Inorganic reflective pigments with mica are used in METALLIC PVF2 Series colours. Heat and sunlight resistance of these pigments has been field-proven for many years in real world 45 degrees South Florida exposures. This proprietary reliable combination of resins and pigments is available in a wide range of long-life finishes able to resist changes and general appearance while preserving film integrity and coating properties.

Our Project (Photo Reference)

Call Colourcoil at +60 88 496-222 today!

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Click outside to hide the comparison bar
Compare ×
Let's Compare! Continue shopping