COLOURCOIL® DUOTONE PVF2 SeriesTM [20/25 yr warranty]

► Pearlescent metallic colours that shift across the whole spectrum from one colour to another (colour 1 to colour 2)

► Ever-changing colour gradient with amazing highlights

20 %
Gloss Level
20 +
years warranty* against colour fading, chalking and delamination
25 %
years warranty* against corrosion

Explore our product

Full strength 70% PVF2 KYNAR 500 Fluorocarbon (PVDF) paint system with 100% inorganic/ceramic solar reflective pigments
Anti-Fading & Anti-Staining paint formulation
Aluminum - Zinc alloy substrate preferred
High grade Mica creating special colour effects
Environmentally Friendly - NO LEAD CONTENT!'

DUOTONE SeriesTM represents the latest in paint technology where pearlescent metallic colours shift across the whole spectrum from one colour to another (i.e. colour 1 to colour 2). Depending upon pigment type and viewing angle, different wavelengths of light are reflected back, resulting in an ever-changing colour gradient with amazing highlights.

DUOTONE PVF2 SeriesTM is a custom formulated fluorocarbon paint system designed for ultimate colour and gloss retention providing lasting outdoor performance. Applied over ALZ55 (55% aluminum-zinc coated steel), this high performance pre-painted steel will exceed the service life of any other coating systems.


General exterior architectural. Roofing & wall cladding in residential, industrial & commercial construction.


DUOTONE PVF2 SeriesTM finishes consist of ful strength 70% Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 fluoropolymer resin. The remaining 30% is a proprietary acrylic polymer developed for DUOTONE PVF2 SeriesTM. Only specially selected, lead-free colourfast ceramic pigments with special high grade mica are used in DUOTONE PVF2 SeriesTM colours. Heat and sunlight resistance of these pigments has been field-proven for many years in real world, 45 degrees South Florida exposures. This proprietary reliable combination of resins and pigments is available in a wide range of long-life finishes able to resist changes and general appearance while preserving film integrity and coating properties.

Our Project (Photo Reference)

Call Colourcoil at +60 88 496-222 today!

Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Click outside to hide the comparison bar
Compare ×
Let's Compare! Continue shopping